Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dear readers, HELP WANTED ASAP

Hello people of aberoth who decide to read my blog. As you may have noticed I'm not good at repeatedly posting to my blog every day or any day at that. So, I have decided to hire a helper. You will b assigned admin and I will send pictures to an email address shared by the two of us. A price (aberoth currency) can be worked out as weakly pay every Friday. If you are up for this please leave a comment. I will choose who ever seems the most trust worthy. If you are hired and fail your duties like I have I will be forced to fire you without a warning and no last weak pay (unless it's really close to Friday). So I need someone who is on daily and will be able to post daily unless I haven't requested any pictures. So again, please leave a comment or meet me in game.
Thank you aberoth citizens,
-Doorman

No comments:

Post a Comment